So, in no particular order, the following list contains 25 [out of the many] things I hope that she learns by her 25th birthday ♥️
1. I hope she learns what unconditional love is and what it looks like - that she knows love never needs to be earned. I hope she realizes just how unconditionally loved she is by those around her, as well as learn how to express and give back that same unconditional love to others.
2. I hope she learns the meaning of acceptance and knows that she is fully accepted by us, regardless of any future differences or disagreements. I hope that she learns to accept herself, as well as others.
3. I hope she learns that it is okay to make a mistake - that mistakes don't define who you are or what you are capable of. They are lessons (that sometimes she might have to relearn a few times, especially if she's anything like me!)
4. I hope she learns, on that same note, to not let failure get to her - that she would not only understand the value of mistakes, but also learn how to push through and pull herself back up again.
5. I hope she learns how crucial it is to discover who she is - that it is important to pursue her own individuality and never try to be the person she thinks others want her to be.
6. I hope she learns that it is okay to be different - to embrace everything unique and special about herself and never attempt to hide it.
7. I hope she learns to value relationships with the people - family or friends - who unconditionally love her and will have her back, no matter what.
8. I hope she learns to never stop learning. I hope that she develops a love for learning that expands beyond school walls and that she realizes the importance of continual growth and personal development.
9. I hope she learns to really enjoy life and fully embrace every moment she has. I never want her to get so caught up in goals, aspirations, and the future that she forgets about today and just living.
10. I hope she learns to take each stage of life at a time and enjoy it. I hope her childhood is full of imagination and innocence, her teen years full of fun and a growing sense of independence, and her college days full of discovering who she is and what she wants.
11. I hope she learns what it means to trust and how to balance the fine line between trusting others while also guarding herself from harmful individuals and situations.
12. I hope she learns how to develop and maintain that [vitally important] deep inner peace - that sense of contentment that comes from living authentically and being exactly who she is meant to be.
13. I hope she learns discernment - that she will have the ability to read between the lines and to see through fake people who will only attempt to use her.
14. I hope she learns to listen to her instinct and intuition - and that she will never let someone else's voice override what she truly and deeply feels is right.
15. I hope she learns what her passions are - those dreams and goals that drive her forward and burn a hole in her heart. I hope she learns to pursue them wholeheartedly and that she never gives up on what she really wants.
16. I hope she learns how to fight for others and what is right - that she stands up not only for herself, but for those around her and those that don't have a voice.
17. I hope she learns how to forgive and let go - and to learn that forgiveness never means forgetting, but just realizing life is too short and she is too big of a person to be held back by the past.
18. I hope she learns to enjoy working hard and to take pride in her work and accomplishments.
19. I hope she learns to respect others, while remembering to always respect and stand up for herself.
20. I hope she learns how to voice her opinions, feelings, and beliefs - and that she never hides anything out of fear from what others might say or think.
21. I hope she learns to have faith and that she makes it her own.
22. I hope she learns to love her body, to treat it well, and to know that her value is never determined by the shape of it or the number on the scale.
23. I hope she learns how to be a good friend - how to give of herself in relationships, how to listen, and how to offer support.
24. I hope she learns what to look for in a guy - what actions and characteristics decipher between a man worth her time and a man who is not.
25. Finally, out of all the above, one of the biggest things that I hope she learns is her own self-worth - that she is worthy of respect and every basic right endowed to human beings. I hope she learns to never allow people to treat her as less or, worse, accept any form of abuse - that instead, to know she deserves to always be treated with respect, love, and acceptance. I hope she learns that her self-worth is never based on anything she says or does...but merely on the fact that she breathes and exists.
(Reposted from www.elizabethannewiley.com)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.